Microsoft has been released Windows PC Health Check, which is a tool allowing us to check whether our PCs meet Windows 11 system requirements or not. In other words, we can verify the compatibility of our PCs with Windows 11 by installing and running this tool.
To download the installation file of the PC health check tool, click the link below. Don't worry; the link will allow you to download it from Microsoft's official servers 😊
Download Windows PC Health Check
Double-click the downloaded file named WindowsPCHealthCheckSetup.msi and confirm the alert by clicking
Accept the terms in the License Agreement by checking the box, then click
Be sure whether the Open Windows PC Health Check checkbox is checked, then click
PC Health Check will be started automatically. After it starts, click the blue-colored
Check nowbutton and wait.
If your PC would meet Windows 11 System Requirements, you'll get the message saying that "This PC can run Windows 11", like the image below.
Otherwise, you'll see the alert saying that "This PC can't run Windows 11".
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz 64-Bit dual-core CPU (Your CPU also need to be the one listed below)
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB storage
- 9 inch screen with 1366x768 resolution
- UEFI, Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 standards
- DirectX 12 compatible graphics, WWDM 2.x
Supported Intel CPUs
- Intel 8th GEN (Coffee Lake)
- Intel 9th GEN (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Intel 10th GEN (Comet Lake)
- Intel 10th GEN (Ice Lake)
- Intel 11th GEN (Rocket Lake)
- Intel 11th GEN (Tiger Lake)
- Intel Xeon Skylake-SP
- Intel Xeon Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Xeon Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Xeon Ice Lake-SP
Supported AMD CPUs
- AMD Ryzen 2000
- AMD Ryzen 3000
- AMD Ryzen 4000
- AMD Ryzen 5000
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2000
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3000
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3000
- AMD EPYC 2nd GEN
- AMD EPYC 3rd GEN
Windows 11 Release Date
Windows 11 will be released next fall for all users. However, it will be available for Windows Insiders next week (The beginning of July).
If you want to be a Windows Insider to be able to access Windows 11 earlier, follow this guide to become an insider.
I hope you have a PC being able to run Windows 11. If you have it, I strongly recommend creating an account in this community to ask for help or share your ideas about Windows 11.
Top comments (0)